[AI] Problem with VB6.

Arpit Jain arpit.ajn at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 05:38:45 EDT 2010

Hi!

For the moment, just leave those graphical exercise and concentrate on
simple programs like printing out "Hello" on the screen and then
graduate to simple arithematic programs like addition of two numbers
and so on.
Even if you manage to draw a rectangle, there is no way that Jaws can
tell what is the graphic that appears on screen. Instead, look to
enhance your logic starting with the examples which I have given above
and then taking it further from there.

Hope this helps and this is what is my opinion and the way I have
learned to write programs and it can differ from one person to
another.

Cheers
Arpit
Pune