[AI] questions on nokia n79

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 03:39:55 EDT 2010

I uninstalled all the games given.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: austin pinto
  To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
  Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2010 7:35 AM
  Subject: [AI] questions on nokia n79

  hi accessindians a very good morning i have some questions on nokia
  n79 they r 1 i have contects on my sim card is there a way to bring it
  to phone memmary and 2 my phone is come preinstalled with some apps i
  want to uninstall which r not importent for us the users of n79 please
  tell which apps r not importent for vis

  --
  from austin