[AI] Query regarding WLAN.

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 16:33:39 EDT 2010

It means that you are trying to connect to a secured connection and
they protect it by using a password. Features like internet calls have
to be provided by your network provider without which you can't use
those features. Of course you can use programs like fring to make
skipe calls, but that's about it.