[AI] Query regarding WLAN.

K. Nageswaraiah nageswara1982 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 10:33:04 EDT 2010

Hello Accessindians,
I'm using Nokia E63 for emailing.  Once I was able to connect to the mailbox using WLAN.  The network available then was Collector_kadapa.  A few days later, another network, 7hills was found but this time, when I tried to connect, it was asking, 'web key for WLAN lower case'.  I do not know what a WLAN and web key are.
Also, when I select 'internet call', it says, 'no WLAN network found to make internet calls'.
So please clarify my doubts regarding WLAN, web key for WLAN and internet call.
Regards.