[AI] questions on nokia n79

Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala zujarbright at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 08:40:12 EDT 2010

Hi Austin,

For SIM contacts, check if Nokia PC Suite could read contacts on your
computer by connecting your phone using USB. If not, check if the contacts
on your SIM are read by some other handset.

I don't think it charges your phone battery when connected to a computer via
USB.

For WLAN connectivity, maybe there's no WLAN available in the area you
checked. Or someone else on the list can answer your query.

For Internet speed, an AirCell representative can answer you better.

Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!