[AI] Introduction from a new member!

gautam gtm.agrawal at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 06:32:48 EDT 2010

Dear Madleen,

I appreciate and thank you to respond my communication.  I reside at
Bangalore which is the capital city of Karnataka a state in southern India.
Here I am engaged in trading of plastic raw materials and manufacturing of
plastic articles.  May I know what do you and your husband do their?

I have a number of questions in order to understand how the things are
different in regard with visually impaired persons.  Some of these questions
are as follows:

1.	How much is the approximate population of blind and low vision
persons in U.K?
2.	If all blind persons have the access to education and employment?
3.	How is their social status?

Sorry for trouble and thanks in advance.

With kind regards,

Gautam Prakash Agarwal
President,
National Federation of the blind,