[AI] questions on nokia n79

Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala zujarbright at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 21:36:27 EDT 2010

Hi Austin,

Follow the steps listed below to copy contacts from SIM to phone:

1. Open Contacts.
2. Press SOFT KEY 1 to go to Options.
3. Arrow down to 'SIM numbers' submenu and presss SELECT key.
4. Press SELECT key on the option labeled 'Fixed Dial Contacts'.
5. In the Fixed Dialing window, mark the numbers you wish to copy. (Options
-> Mark submenu -> Mark or Mark All)
6. Go to Options by pressing SOFT KEY 1.
7. Arrow down to 'Copy to Contacts' and press SELECT key.
8. Select 'Phone Memory' as the target location and press SELECT key.

It depends on your requirements and preferences as to what applications you
wish to uninstall. One of the pre-installed applications that I removed from
my phone is 'Theme DIY'. This application helps you create visual themes. I
have also uninstalled 'Oxford Dictionary' as I could not access it with
TALKS. 'Wave Secure' is meant for tracking your phone by supplying an
alternate number. You may want to keep it after activating it. An easiest
way of uninstalling an application is to select the application name in the
Applications window (Main Menu -> Applications) and pressing the Clear key.
The application is uninstalled after confirmation.

Hth...

Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!