[AI] Fwd: [y-accessibility] How to review breaking scores and news from World Cup 2010 on yahoo.com

Srinivasu Chakravarthula srinivasu at srinivasu.org
Fri Jun 11 20:38:26 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Victor Tsaran <vtsaran at yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 14:11:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [y-accessibility] How to review breaking scores and news from
World Cup 2010 on yahoo.com
To: Yahoo! Accessibility <y-accessibility at yahoogroups.com>

Hello all,
If you are fan of socker or, should I rather say, Football, you can
quickly get the latest scores and news about the World Cup 2010 event
directly from the yahoo.com page. Here is how you would do this:

1. Go to yahoo.com.
2. Look for a heading called "news" (this is heading level 2).
3. Look for the next button on the page; it should say "expand World
Cup 2010 coverage". Most Windows screen readers use the shortcuts "b"
and "shift+b" to navigate between the buttons.
4. Press the ENTER key to expand The World Cup 2010 module and use
your screen reader navigation keys to look at the table of latest
scores and other relevant information.
5. Once you are done with this task, you can close the World Cup 2010
module by locating the same button as in step #2 and pressing ENTER on
it.

For more news and cool stuff about World Cup 2010 visit our own Yahoo!
Sports portal at http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/world-cup/

Enjoy.
Victor

--