[AI] about windows upgrade.

Raju singh bidhwin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 09:36:04 EDT 2010

Hello sir! I am raju again.

this is a very good subject that I have read about upgrading windows in access India's mail. sir, I want to Know that How to upgrade windows? normally I use to format my pc, if I get new windows.  but to all this procedure, I need sighted assistance, because BIOS does not support by JAWS. sir please give me about how to upgrade windows? is necessary to have a sighted person with me? or after upgrading my windows, what will happened about old software? or how much memory of hard drive they spent? etc. how ever sir, please give me a procedure of upgrading windows. that is after inserting a windows CD, ...

thank you sir!