[AI] please sujjest.

Arpit Jain arpit.ajn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 06:42:18 EDT 2010

Hi!

Jaws work quite well with windows 7 and there is nothing which you
cannot access using normal cursor and Jaws cursor in it.
But, before you upgrade, make sure that your system supports Win 7
which you can check either by going on to your manufacturer's website,
or alternately using the free utility by microsoft "windows 7 upgrade
advisor".
My experience with windows 7 has been a mixed bag. On my laptop, I'd
to switch back to Vista as it didn't support some bluetooth drivers
and the wireless drivers due to which it used to hang sometimes, but
on my desktop it works like a charm.
Also, if you are directly upgrading to 7 from XP, be prepared to spend
some time in exploring it's features, as it differs a lot from XP.

I hope I've answered your concerns. For any more query you can always
write back to me..

Regards
Arpit Jain
Pune