[AI] Moderator: Fwd: plz tell

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Fri Jun 11 06:10:10 EDT 2010

Sure many would love to discuss music with a couple of music experts.
Today, we talk about world music, techno music and so on... We don't
know how much music has fundamentally contribute to the way we grow up
and relate to things in life. There is definitely a connection between
blindness and music; the way our ears can pick up music so well...
Surely, there are a lot more we can talk in terms of music.... Pl do it
for us and the response will be good.

Subramani