[AI] Job alert

Kotian, H P hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Fri Jun 11 05:23:37 EDT 2010

Hello All

Pasting below a job alert I received from our member.
Harish Kotian.
Hi

Our client is a leading BPO services Company with multiple locations across the country .
For their Delhi / gurgaon operations, they have the following immediate vacancies in the NON VOICE process

Job Profile - Managing customer queries through Email and Instant messaging system

Min. education qualification: Graduate in any discipline (except B.E and   B.Tech)

  Age: 20 -35 years

  Skills: Typing speed of 30-40  words per minute with minimum 90%   accuracy along with
             High proficiency and comprehension required in English language (specially written English).

Qualifying rounds :-

     a) Written assessment
     b) Typing test
     c) Face to face interview with Operations management

Disability Type : Candidates with Visual or Hearing and Speech Disability will be preferred

Salary  - Best in the industry

Suitable candidates may pls send the resumes immediately at pwd at anubhuti.biz<mailto:pwd at anubhuti.biz>

Thanks .

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.