[AI] step for using scanner

Mukesh Sharma mrmukeshsharma at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 04:24:51 EDT 2010

After Scanner driver and ABBYY Fine Reader installation.
1. Open Fine Reader.
2. Choose File Menu > Scan Image. Wait for the scanner to complete the
process.
3. Repeat the step 2 to scan multiple pages.
4. Choose Process Menu > Read Submenu > Read All Pages. Wait for the process
to complete.
5. Choose File Menu > Save wizard submenu > Send All pages to Submenu >
Microsoft Word. Wait for the process to complete.
Now the file is ready in MS word format (.doc)

The above steps are very simple and Call NAB Helpline for more information
about settings and setting to scan multiple pages at a time.

Thanks
Mukesh