[AI] Accommodation in Mumbai.

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 03:26:06 EDT 2010

Hello,

Two representatives from our organisation, Blind Persons' Association, need accommodation in Mumbai for four or five days during the second half of August. Can someone suggest any cheap facilities? We don't really have the funds for costly accomkmodation. Since both are male members, they won't mind staying in a hostel. They have a hectic schedule for meeting some of our friends in the city. Location inside the city is preferable for saving time and travel expenses. Please help. You can write to me privately at amiyo.biswas at gmail.com

With Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas.
Cell: 91-9433464329