[AI] about labtop

Raju singh bidhwin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 02:52:23 EDT 2010

hello jyotsna!

I am raju singh replying you that ofcourse! you can buy a laptop. in fact, I
am sending a mail to you or AI. from my laptop. but windows 7 is compatibal
with JAWS 11 or later, but not fully support. in some cases you have to
depend on nerrator or take sighted assistance. therefore, I recommended that
Jaws (any version) is fully support with windows xp.  after buying laptop,
install windows xp, antivirus, sound driver. and then finally JAWS. if you
have the original CD of JAWS, or if you made any version of JAWS with
autorun features on your cd, insert this CD in to your CD rom, JAWS will
automatically began speaking. other wise if for some reason, autorun is
disable, or autorun feature is not configure to your CD, you have to
navigate with your windows Nerrator. navigating with the nerrator, if for
some reason, if you did not get setup file or (*.exe), go to the
ControlPannal, folder option. control tab to the next page, that is view
page, turn on Show hidden files and folders, and turn off Hide extensions
for known file types. press tab until you reach apply button, and press
space bar, and finally rich OK button to save your changes.

I think this will help you.

best regard!