[AI] Specific Command Regarding Messaging And Talks In N79

Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala zujarbright at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 14:34:34 EDT 2010

Hi Yogesh,

This is one of the smart features of today's phones to assemble continuous
parts of messages for user convenience. I hope by now you know of the
command to read maximum number of characters that a message can hold before
switching over to a new one. It's

TALKS+long press  SOFT key 2

 This command speaks like this:

150 1 lower case (means you have space for 150 more characters in the first
message, the next character would be typed in lower case)
Or
120 2 upper case (means you have exceeded first message and the second
message can hold 120 more characters, the next character would be typed in
upper case)

Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!