[AI] Specific Command Regarding Messaging And Talks In N 79

Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala zujarbright at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 14:12:57 EDT 2010

Hi All,

After learning the new command to read number of characters that can be
typed in a message, I tried to forward a lengthy message from my N79 phone.
The message length is equivalent to 5 messages. I observed the number of
characters each of the 5 messages could hold as follows:

Message 1 - 160
Message 2 - 146
Message 3 - 153
Message 4 - 153
Message 5 - 153

Can someone on the list explain the reason behind unequal message parts?
These messages have to be after all transmitted over a network which
supports 160 characters maximum.

Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!