[AI] daisy

Prashant Verma PR_VERMA at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 10 13:19:50 EDT 2010

 Hello,
 You can download few sample books from this page.
 http://www.daisy.org/samples
 You will need a DAISY Player for DAISY Books. You can use FS Reader if you
 have it installed or download AMIS, a free opensource player from
 http://www.daisy.org/amis
 Additionally, you can contact NAB Delhi or join Bookshare for access to
many
 more DAISY books.

 Prashant