[AI] Specific Command Regarding Messaging And Talks In N79

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 10:52:40 EDT 2010

Dear Zujar, You are absolutely right in saying that N 79 sends all message in an undivided form. But what I mean to say is that in any message, the normal length of 1 message is upto 160 characters including punctuation and spaces. If a message has 161 characters, it is by default regarded as equalent  to 2 messages by all gsm networks. Not only that, from second part onwards, each part of a long message is regarded as a separate message after 145 characters.     That is why I am looking for some specific command    through which I should know as to how many characters a message has, and the network will treat it as equal    ent to how many messages.
Regards,
          Sincerely yours, Yogeshh