[AI] problem with Walking

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Thu Jun 10 09:11:08 EDT 2010

Taking initiatives and taking risks are two different things. If one is
confident of doing something one has to do with full awareness of the
risks involved. Even .01 per cent of lack of confidence is not good and
one has to stop doing it in such cases. We are not talking about hiking
Mt. Everest or piloting jumbojet, but walking on the road with clear
understanding of the environment. V I persons should be encouraged to do
this with the clear understanding of the risks involved and should not
be scared off. I know this is not your intention but we have to teach
people to trust themselves first. There is certainly a thin line that
separates caution and recklessness and one has to tread this grey area
in order to achieve independence.

Subramani