[AI] problem with Walking

AMEEN ameen.ettattu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 06:44:55 EDT 2010

dear friend,
earlier, I could see better.
so I never used white cane.
but from 1998, I began to use this wonderful device.
in the beginning, we will have some difficulties. but when time passes,
everything will be allright.
so you come forward boldly. soon you will find it very easy and comfortable
to walk with white cane.
I didn't get any training. still, I can manage it easily and safely. of
course, if you get some training, it will help you.
wish you all the best.
Ameen.