[AI] Guidence is needed.

austin pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 06:20:46 EDT 2010

as you are faceing problems in your ms office i would suggest you just
install 1 version of ms office 2003 is recomended as you are using
jaws 9 and 10 cause 2007 doesnt support jaws 9 and 10 properly just
uninstall office 2007 and all will be fine if not please get back to
me il be happy to help and if your problem is solved please tell me

On 6/10/10, Kulkarni Suresh G <kulkarnisuresh05 at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Dear AI members,
>
>     Recently I have formatted my hard disk and installed OS windows xp
> service pack 2, office 2007 as well 2003. I am facing strange problem with
> jaws Vs 9, 10 and 11 in opening word and excel in both office versions.
> Whereas, I can open access and power point as well other applications. I can
> edit in hj pad or word pad. Somehow, I cannot open these files as well docx
> files directly. I have to open in word pad or note pad. By closing jaws
> application, or using narrator, these files can be opened directly.
>
>     My hardware configuration is: p4 j intel 2.66 zhz, ddr 2.5 gb.
>
>     I shall be highly obliged, if any one can guide me in solving this
> burning problem.
>
> Thanks and regards.
>
> Suresh Kulkarni.

from austin