[AI] Guidence is needed.

Kulkarni Suresh G kulkarnisuresh05 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jun 10 02:58:11 EDT 2010

Dear AI members,

    Recently I have formatted my hard disk and installed OS windows xp service pack 2, office 2007 as well 2003. I am facing strange problem with jaws Vs 9, 10 and 11 in opening word and excel in both office versions. Whereas, I can open access and power point as well other applications. I can edit in hj pad or word pad. Somehow, I cannot open these files as well docx files directly. I have to open in word pad or note pad. By closing jaws application, or using narrator, these files can be opened directly.

    My hardware configuration is: p4 j intel 2.66 zhz, ddr 2.5 gb.

    I shall be highly obliged, if any one can guide me in solving this burning problem.

Thanks and regards.

Suresh Kulkarni.