[AI] problem with load stone gps on n79

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 22:47:45 EDT 2010

Hi,

One more note, if you in outdoor and still cannot get signal using A-GPS
under LoadStone, do the following.

I have experienced with this on my N79 especially if I install or uninstall
programs or used other things like WiFi or Broadband connection which some
how will stop connection to satellite.  It\s like all the internal gadgets
in the phone got confused.  So, off your phone, remove your SIM card and
wait for few minutes.  Then put everything back and it should connect using
A-GPS.\

If you are using a unlimited broadband package, then continue A-GPS but if
otherwise, pls go to GPS option again and disconnect.  Then Select GPS again
and this time, select Integrated GPS.  Since you have connected using A-GPS
earlier, this I-GPS should also connect with no problem.

  Regards,
KITT.