[AI] Specific Command Regarding Messaging And Talks In N 79

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 22:38:10 EDT 2010

Hi,

For all phone, 1st SMS will take in 160 chars.  If more then this, it will
skip automatically to 2nd sms which could only take in 145 Chars.

Talks command to check how many chars left while typing is Talks
+Long-Softkey-2.  It will say something like
 160, 1, Dictionary Upper Case.

which means you are in 1st SMS and you have 160 chars left under Dictionary
mode.

Regards,
KITT.