[AI] Q and A session with the Deloitte Foundation professionals

George Abraham george at eyeway.org
Wed Jun 9 21:44:03 EDT 2010

Eyeway Helpdesk to organise a Q & A session with Deloitte - an international
accounting & consulting firm

Visually impaired people interested in the field of accounts, taxation,
audit, finance, would have an opportunity to ask their questions to
consultants from Deloitte. You can call about the opportunities, courses,
institutes and all about the domain. Qualified C.As and MBAs would answer
your queries.

People who could benefit with the interaction:

-         High school students

-         Commerce students in college and university

-         BBA & MBA students

-         CA, CS, ICWAI students

-         Parents

Date & time: 11th June 2010 Friday, 11am to 2pm

Venue:

Interested people can call our helpdesk number 011-46070380 or on our skype
ID eyeway.helpdesk.

People living in Delhi can also come in for a face-to-face interaction at
our below address.

Registration: Interested people need to register with us by call or email by
10th June 3 pm

Feel free to revert if you need any further info on the above event.

thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia | Programme Manager
Project Eyeway - A knowledge resource for living a fuller life with vision
loss
C/o Score Foundation, 17/107, Vikram Vihar, Basement, Lajpatnagar 4, New
Delhi 110024, INDIA.

Helpdesk:+91-11-460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm)
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 26472581 / 2
Email: helpdesk at eyeway.org
Website: www.eyeway.org
disability bill at: