[AI] confusing about future:

prakash techy.fox at sify.com
Wed Jun 9 21:03:31 EDT 2010

d u not offer the BCA but you can go with BSC computer science
which required the PCM in xii standerd.
in delhi IP and jaamiya university offer the BCA.
admition will on entrence  and also required the 50% marks in english and
maths at xii standerd  on IP and jamiya required 60% in english and math
for entrence test.

for more contact me off list