[AI] (no subject)

dinesh shukla dineshshukla2815 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 19:00:26 EDT 2010

Dear friends we have to members one is from USA and one is from UK. I request from both of you that in your messages you should please talk about VH persions their status in those countries. what facilities they are availing because these countries more developed and government is caring good of them.thanks allot kindly notice my request and be regular in touch. you Steven and  I have forgotten the name of that respected sister from UK.  WE are eager to know the life of blind people in abroad so we can learn things from them. DK Shukla.