[AI] problem with load stone gps on n79

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 16:32:48 EDT 2010

No signal means that your GPS receiver is interacting with the
software, but there is no signal from the satalite. You should stand
in an open space and make sure the your GPS receiver on the phone is
facing the sky directly. It takes a while when you connect for the
first time of use it after a long gap, but otherwise you get signal
quickly. I would say within 30 seconds or so and lot of times you get
it within 10-15 seconds. There will still be limitations to internal
GPS and you may find some issues like dropping signal regularly or the
problem that you described. The best internal GPS receiver among older
models is of N82. Not sure about newer models like the N86 or N97, but
generally external receivers are prefered to the internal ones.

Best,

Vetri.