[AI] problem with Walking

nitesh thakur niteshthakur03 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 14:16:16 EDT 2010

Dear raju,
I would like to sagest you to learn how a blind parson can walk on the
road without anybodies help,
You mast go to the trainer who can teach you as good as possible,
Because a person can not learn things without any teacher.
As you have written raju Stevens I think you are in Delhi if I am
right, so go to blind relief association and meet MR Ramashre who will
definitely help you
Regards