[AI] confusing about future:

Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala zujarbright at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 14:08:25 EDT 2010

Visual Basic 6.0 is good to start with. Anyway, today's market demands
Visual Basic .Net/Visual C# .Net. These .Net based languages are
object-oriented. The Integrated Development Environment of Visual Basic is
replaced with a more intuitive Visual Studio IDE and is completely
accessible with JAWS. I use Visual Studio 2008 for ASP .Net application
development using Visual C# .Net.

So, put all your hesitation aside and do what you desire to.

Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!