[AI] confusing about future:

Kartik Sawhney sawhney.kartik at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 12:32:49 EDT 2010

Hello

Blind students are eligible to pursue BCA degree. Several universities
like Delhi University etc. are already offering this course to
visually challenged students. Further, Visual Basic is accessible with
Jaws, and there is no problem in we working with VB. So, you may go
ahead and pursue BCA without any hezitation whatsoever.