[AI] Special Notices.

K. Nageswaraiah nageswara1982 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 11:59:29 EDT 2010

Hi friends,
Here's a list of english braille magazines:--

Braille Chronicle.  Monthly.  Annual subscription Rs. 50/-
Contact:
Central Braille Press,
NIVH,
116 Rajpur Road,
Dehra dun 248001
Uttarakhand.

Braille Digest.  Bi-monthly.  Annual subscription Rs. 50/-
Contact:
AICB Braille Press,
Sector 5, Rohini,
Delhi 110085.

Blind Welfare.  Thrice a year.  Annual subscription Rs. 20/- but I'm not sure.
Contact:
NAB Braille Press,
11, Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan Road,
Worli sea face,
Mumbai 400030.

THE TOUCH.  Monthly.  Annual subscription Rs. 40/-
Contact:
NFB Braille Press,
7/458, Delhi Road,
Bahadurgarh 124507
Distt. Jhajjar,
Haryana.

Hot-line to Deaf-Blind.  Free weekly.
Contact:
American Action Fund for Blind Children and Adults,
18440 Oxnard St.,
Tarzana, California 91356
U.S.A.

Hadley School for the Blind offers tuition-free distance education in accessible formats.
Contact:
Student_services at hadley.edu
The Hadley School for the Blind,
700 Elm St.,
Winnetka, IL 60093-2554
U.S.A.

Sorry for not being able to provide the list of Hindi and Tamil magazines, as I'm receiving AICB's Jigyasa only.

Regards.