[AI] problem with Walking

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 11:08:39 EDT 2010

Hello,

I found a book on mobility in ms word format at Inclusive Planet web site.
The title "teaching blind the mobility skills and independent living" sounds
promising. I have downloaded it, but not read yet. Here is the direct link
for members:

http://www.inclusiveplanet.com/en/book/531893

If you are not yet a member, just join the community. It's free and it's
exclusively for us.

Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: 91-9433464329