[AI] problem with Walking

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Wed Jun 9 06:12:39 EDT 2010

To put it lightly, every company has go to market strategy --and every
visually challenged person must have a "go to market" strategy as well.
Easiest way is to learn to use the cane and learn to do things
independently, though you may occasionally have discomforts about it.
Let fear not stop your urge to do things yourself. This will lift your
confidence.

Subramani