[AI] step for using scanner

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 04:50:28 EDT 2010

hey namita, could you please tell which OCR based software you’re
using for scanning?
The step-by-step instructions which you need would depend on that part.

Personally, I recommend ABBYY finereader.
In case you don’t know, there are several OCR (optical character
recognition) based softwares available In market which helps one to
convert images in text wherever feasible.
Kurzweil 1000, kurzweil 3000, openbook, etc are some of these examples
apart from ABBYY finereader.

regards,
Prateek agarwal.
 Skype:
Prateek_agarwal32
Wanna see inside me? My blog is the telescope:
http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

the best way to accomplish your softwares/websites development needs.
You tell, I’ll build.