[AI] problem with Walking

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 04:38:04 EDT 2010

Hello there,
Walking independently is certainly one of the most essential skills a
blind person should know.
Though I myself am not an expert in walking as I’ve never taken any
formal training in it, but with experience I can move at my own
without much hassles, so I can tell you out of experience that its not
difficult.
The first and most important thing  in order to walk independently is
to build a self confidence in your own  that you can move by yourself.
If you’ve obtained the confidence in you, you are half way ahead!

Here, could you please tell in which city you do reside?

There are a number of cities where mobility trainings are imparted to
persons with visual impairment by some  organizations.
If your city has such an organization, you may go there and learn the skills.

Do let the list know about your city, folks here would let you know if
there is any institute or individual who can teach you the mobility
skills.

However, before all this, as I already said, that you need to build a
confidence in your own self about moving independently. Its very easy,
mate, you do not need to worry about anything.
As per risks involved,  they are there with sighted people as well. Aren’t they?

regards,
Prateek agarwal.
 Skype:
Prateek_agarwal32
Wanna see inside me? My blog is the telescope:
http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

the best way to accomplish your softwares/websites development needs.
You tell, I’ll build.