[AI] Specific Command Regarding Messaging And Talks In N 79

Mukesh Sharma mrmukeshsharma at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 04:24:28 EDT 2010

In GSM service the max char per SMS is 160 and in CDMA it is 130, however
there are phones that can show longer messages and has the ability to
identify multiple parts of a single message.
In advance phones, you can send messages of more than 160 character but you
will be charged for multiple SMS
Thanks
Mukesh