[AI] problem with Walking

umarluhar umarluhar05 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 02:44:02 EDT 2010

            hai raju singh there are many tricks for using the stick, as an
EG. you must land your left leg when the stick is on your right, and same
you must land your right leg when your stick is left side.there is a corse
for the blinds for walking and traveling called (mobility), there are many
 rules as EG. upper body protection, lovar body protection, surching methods
ETC. by following these rules we are abel to walk easily. please contact
some blind
school.----- Original Message -----