[AI] Specific Command Regarding Messaging And Talks In N 79

Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala zujarbright at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 14:29:35 EDT 2010

Hi Yogesh,

I too believed that the message size in characters is same across handsets
and networks. I changed my belief after seeing lengthy messages going as a
single message from my phone (N79/Vodafone) to others but the same message
being broken into parts when sent from the latter (Spice/Tata, N72/Vodafone,
etc).

Best Regards,

Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!