[AI] Specific Command Regarding Messaging And Talks In N 79

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 11:29:03 EDT 2010

Dear Suneel and Zujar, Thank you very much for your replies. Suneel, you are absolutely right as far as Nokia 3230 is concerned, because, in that set as we click on the "send" link and the message happens to be longer than the prescribed limit, the mobile always announces the length of the message and asks whether we still want to send it? but in case of N 79, as we click on the "send" option, the mobile sends the message straight away without asking anything. By the way, could you please suggest me some link from where I can download the manual for Talks 4.11?
 And dear Zujar, to the best of my knowledge, the length of the message is universal with regard to all mobile handsets. That is why they generally provide a feature in the mobile software itself for announcing as in to how many parts the message would be divided while sending, and the sender is charged equally for each part.
Regards,
         Yours sincerely, Yogesh Sharma    E Mail: yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Mobile: 09988293833.
Residence Landline: 01612433833.