[AI] problems with lekha

Sandeep Singh sandeepsingh477 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 10:08:30 EDT 2010

Dear friends,
I've been using the lekha script with mangal font for a few months
now. The problem is that while using lekha, my computer often gets
very slow and whenever I try to use a few keystrokes very quickly,
the computer virtually gets hanged. In such cases I have to reboot
the computer. Sometimes this happens after quite a long time but
sometimes the problem can occur after just 10-15 minutes. Those using
lekha please guide me if this has something to do with the hindi font
or there's something wrong with my computer. This problem does not
occur while using eloquence software.
Thanks and regards,
Sandeep