[AI] Required guidance to download Daisy player

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Tue Jun 8 02:10:29 EDT 2010

Do download one, but my experience is that it is better to play MP3 files which come along with daisy files in any mainstream audio player, unless we really minute navigation.
The reason for this opinion is that I almost every time I played daisy files, in a daisy player, system more often than not, hangs and jaws stops speaking.
Others may have different experiences, but I prefer mp3 files in normal players, which also give some navigation.

Regards

"If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."

                                             --Lenny Bruce

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India