[AI] difficulty in subscribing

Steven Max-Faults stevemax83 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 22:47:19 EDT 2010

Hello Umar,

I also had the same problem. I filled out the form, and it
took a few days before being subscribed. In my welcome message from the
moderator, there was another set of instructions for subscribing. It says to
send an email to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in, and write “subscribe” in
the subject line without the quotation marks. If this doesn’t work, I guess your
brother can email Kiran at Kiran at uniquestindia.com.
I hope this helps!

Best,

Steven