[AI] Specific Command Regarding Messaging And Talks In N 79

Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala zujarbright at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 14:40:11 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have experienced the same behavior on N72 but could not really find an
equivalent on N79/N95. It seems that second generation Talks had this
facility not the third generation one. I am able to send large text messages
through my phone with a Vodafone connection. So, it is also likely that the
length of text messages is fixed by the service provider.

Best Regards,

Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!