[AI] Specific Command Regarding Messaging And Talks In N 79

sunilsangtani sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 14:26:48 EDT 2010

hello yogesh sir, if i understand correctly, then  there is no any
specific command to do this. but you can varify  it easyly that the
message you are about to send, is a single message or it contain more
then one part.
when you send any message, the phone tells you that the message
contain more then one part so it will be send in one or two or three
parts the message wont  be send until you allow your phone to send it.
and alpana, i guess that v o i c can solve ur purpus just visit
http://www.seeingwithsound.com/ and get the information about this
freeware software.