[AI] problem while using fring in vodaphone.

Yusuf Vohra dr.yusuf84 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 07:29:33 EDT 2010

hellow accessindians.
as I told in the subject, I can't able to use fring in my vodaphone network.
I am using nokia N73.
previously, when I was using airtel, fring was working nicely.
but yesterday I had to change simcard because of network problem.
today after instaulling fring, in the selection of accesspoint, I
select hutchworld.
but after some time the message came, could not establish fring
network. would you select automatic search?
after I press yes, also it couldn't able to establish.
it happened several times.
gprs works good in vodaphone. I can able to open other web address in
hutchworld accesspoint.
if anybody use fring with vodaphone, please help me about this.
I asked custommercare about this. but they also couldn't help me.
waiting for your soon reply.
with warm regards,

--
Yusuf vohra