[AI] AccessIndia Digest, Vol 50, Issue 43

Raju singh bidhwin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 01:33:36 EDT 2010

Hello friend!

I am raju singh, and also interest in computer.

regarding MS office funt, i suggest you that Why don't you reinstall your
office by using your CD? to do task, first uninstall your MS office by using
the software, Revo uninstaller pro. because you know, revo uninstaller pro
is the software, which facilatates to remove any software even from the
registry. therefore after uninstalling is complete, no one recover your
software again. in the symple word, after removing any software from the
computer by revo, and if next time you instal this software again, your
computer will act that this software is never been installed. and also revo
is fully accessable by any version of JAWS.

Hence I suggest you that please uninstall your MS office software by not
using your ControlPannal/Add or Remove Programme, but by using revo
uninstaller pro. if you don't have any copy of revo-uninstaller pro, i
suggest you that please visit www.jaws-users.com go to programme page, and
download.

I think, this will help you about 20%.

your sincerely friend