[AI] about Drag and Drop

Raju singh bidhwin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 00:59:16 EDT 2010

Hello friend Steven ! I appriciate that you have send such a beautiful
message. but due to some task, it is necessary to Drag the item from  one
place, and drop to another folder. for example, if in the case of nero, when
you are creating the collection of photo, or slide show, there is no option
to move by using cut command (ctrl+x), or cut command  will no longer work.
even there is no option for brouse for file. in this case, only drag and
drop is the option to move the bunch of photo. ofcourse, blind can also
create photo collection or slide show, if he has full knowledge of how to
use JAWS Cursor, or how to Drag and drop by using JAWS cursor. therefore I
want to know that How to drag any item from one place to another place?
please, if you have any idea, then Let me know.

your sincerely friend
raju singh.