[AI] dragging and dropping

Steven Max-Faults stevemax83 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 13:59:56 EDT 2010

Hello Raju,

Welcome to the list! I’m a new member as well. My name is Steven and
I’m from New York. I’m not sure if this can help. Could you cut the item you
would like to move, and then paste it into the new folder?

1.
Select the item you want to move

2.
Press CTRL+X

3.
Go into the folder where you want the item

4.
Press CTRL+V

I hope this helps. Write again to let us know! I’m sure someone on
the list knows the answer!

Best,

Steven